Our little retreat of paradise is hidden in a 5000 sqm enclosed estate of peace and tranquility, located in one of the most beautiful parts of Greece, Filiatra Messinias. We live on the grounds with our 3 friendly dogs and 2 cats. We are always there if you need us but also respect your privacy and you have your own separate accommodation within the grounds. There are 2 studios bungalows with ensuite shower facilities, comfortable for 2 persons in each one.
The retreat experience is genuine, simple and at one with nature and this is reflected in the accommodation. You won’t find any shiny cutting edge technology but you will experience a warm, comfortable and simplistic accommodation in a traditional Greek/English family hospitality style.
Set in 5000sqm with the smell of orange, lemons and olives groves, along with the distant roll of the sea promotes your body, mind and soul to relax and rejuvenate. The peaceful gardens give a relaxing opportunity to enjoy some vitamin D in your spare time or just an easy 5 minutes walk brings you to the closest beach. In the evening you can watch the sunset over the sea from the roof terraces as you try meditative Qi gong, relaxing you ready for bed time.
At the end of the day your room will be your little sanctuary in which to rest, relax and recoup.
Our guests are either a small group of friends, couples, families or solo travellers who are looking for the alternative to the larger group retreats that are offered. Our aim is to give a personal service so that you get the maximum from your time with us. Quality is much more important to us than quantity and through the years we have met some great people, who went on to become our friends and come back to see us each year.
We offer our services throughout the year, either here on the mainland, or in Zakynthos for the months of May, June, September and October and can be booked exclusively, or as part of the maximum group of 4.
The nearest airport to our base in Filiatra is in Kalamata, 45km away where flights run from March until October. The second nearest and the biggest airport of Greece is in Athens, with year round flights. Many international airlines fly direct to Athens from all over the world.
There is a good bus service between Athens Bus Station and Kalamata with buses running almost hourly (transfers by car can be arranged at an extra fee).
The journey from Athens via Corinth takes about 2:30 hours to our Zest in Greece retreat in Filiatra and takes you through some stunning Peloponnese scenery.
Included in the price are transfers from and to Kalamata Airport or bus station, which is a 45 minutes drive from our retreat.
Some more pics...
7 Night Packages Start from £695 GBP PP Which Includes:
- Assessments: - Body Fat % - water %, Blood Pressure Check, Acid/Alkaline test
- Postural Assessment and Personal Corrective exercise
- Beginners Yoga and Meditation
- Beginners Pilates Sessions (Core / Abdominal strengthening)
- Guided Scenic Walks/Hikes in the picturesque natural beauty areas of Messinia
- The ancient healing form of Tai Chi & Chi Kung
- 4 or 7 day Juice Cleanse - 4 day juice followed by 3 day raw and cooked healthy Greek cuisine
- Beautiful shared and private accommodation
- Trips to the beautiful waterfalls and Gialova Lagoon
- Beautiful relaxing areas
- Natural Mineral Clay Pampering
- Massage at extra cost is also available
- Return transfers from Kalamata Airport/bus station. (Araxos/athens prices on request)
- Please note that Your Flights are NOT included
- Please make sure you take out travel insurance
Package prices are per person, but we also cater for small groups and private bespoke. Customised bookings are available!